Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Honeymoon in Paradise!

For our honeymoon we went to Oahu, Hawaii! It was my first trip to Hawaii and I felt so lucky that Alan could take me somewhere I have never been before. We were in Hawaii for seven nights and eight days. We were so lucky to be able to be gone for so long. We had such a fun trip, we played at the beach, hiked a volcano, we went snorkeling, visited a waterfall,we went to the Dole pineapple plantation, visited Pearl Harbor and spent a day at the Polynesian cultural center. We had such a fun time and enjoyed all the time we got to spend together!It was so nice to relax and play on the beach. I can't wait to go back!! It was truly paradise and we had an amazing time!



This is at the Polynesian Cultural Center at a Luau!


Playing at the beach! Lots of fun in the sun! :)


At the top of Diamond Head! Check out that view!!


We were obsessed with shaved ice!

It was so yummy! We had some at least one a day!


Dinner at the top of Waikiki!

We had a romantic dinner and it was really good food!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the perfect honeymoon. I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Image

Image