Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Mother's Day
Alan and I had a very busy weekend filled with family and especially our wonderful Moms. On Friday night we invited Alan's parents over for dinner and had homemade Lasagna. It was a success! After our delicious dinner we played a fun game and then went and saw Iron Man 2. Some say it couldn't be as good as the first one but I disagree, I LOVED it! On Mother's day we had my family over for dinner and we made Greek food. I was very nervous to make something I have never made before but with all the help of my sister and Alan it turned out fabulous! My mom, sister, and I also enjoyed a nice day of getting pampered with manicures and pedicures. It was so relaxing and such a fun way to spend time together! Dinner with our Moms was so fun and we hope that it was a nice night off for them! :) Hope you Had a fantastic Mother's Day!!!
Sevy Family Dinner

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image
No comments:
Post a Comment