
I have so much to blog about but it is finals week and I am exhausted, but I felt compelled to share some exciting news...Tonight I took my last final. That's right folks, I am a college graduate. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It feels like only yesterday that I was a silly little freshman struggling to get in the groove of college life. There are a few things that I will miss about college but much more things that I will NEVER miss..to name a few, tests, homework, papers. I am so proud of myself and I can't believe I actually did it! I love my family so much and my friends for all their support. I am grateful for Alan and my parents for pushing me to do my best and helping me get through. (You have no idea how many tears they have seen!) I feel so blessed to have a college degree and I value my education. I am also lucky to already have my teaching job! Life is simply great! Good Luck to everyone on their finals this week! xoxo
P.S. My poor husband still has 3 finals! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment