Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Boston and New York City

WARNING: Picture overload

This post is looooooooong over due. My apologies. For spring break this year Alan and I decided to head East and go to Boston and New York City. It was the longest trip we have been on since our honeymoon and it was AMAZING! We went with Alan's parents and we all had so much fun together and we made a lot of great memories. Our trip was really long... so instead of giving a detailed post about each day I will post pictures of some of our favorite things we did!






This is Alan's Parents at the top of the Empire State Building.














The Piano from BIG!!















Alan and I at the top of the Empire State Building and we also went to Wicked. It was the most amazing show! I cried..

























Walking up from the subway into Times Square...I was blown away!















Me, Margaret, and Clark waiting for the subway!















We are now in Boston..








I had to put my foot in the Atlantic Ocean! It was FREEZING!!















I was a little disappointed in Plymouth Rock..I expected it to be bigger haha






These are pictures of us on the Freedom Trail. It was awesome to see the history!













The Boston Temple


Sorry for the formatting I don't know how to fix it....


We had an awesome trip and had a great time with Alan's parents, It was such a blast!!


Love,

Alan and Dani


xoxo

































































1 comment:

  1. Fun trip! Cute pics! And congrats on the new place. We felt the same way getting out of our place in Waterbury - our furniture fit in the truck funny and we filled it all the way up.....haha. Babies don't help either.

    Just tell the photos to be centered and the text should go either underneath or above instead of to the side, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Image

Image