Saturday, December 31, 2011

Recap of 2011

2011 was a fantastic year for Alan and me. We went on a lot of fun vacations and we did a lot of fun things! I can't believe how fast the years seem to come and go, before you know it we are going to be old and gray and have grandchildren! I guess it is true what they say "time flies when you're having fun!" We had a wonderful year and are excited to bring in a new year! I think 2012 has some fun things in store for us! Bring on the New Year!!

Here are some pictures from our favorite things of 2011..


We Started 2011 off with a Bang and went on a cruise with Alan's Family!





We also were lucky enough to visit Boston and New York City!



I graduated from College! Wahoo!

We went to a lot of summer concerts at Usana.. We celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary
I celebrated my 23rd Birthday!

We Moved into our new apartment!

We went to San Diego with my Family!

Alan celebrated his 24th birthday!

Halloween was fun! We carved pumpkins!

Thanksgiving! I even stuffed a Turkey! (My mom thought I should learn how in case Alan and I are away next year)
I made a delicious pie all by myself completely by scratch (even the crust!)

We cut down our third Christmas tree!

We Celebrated our 6th Christmas together but our 3rd married!

Some other highlights from this year that we don't have pictures of..
1. Utah Football games
2. Alan's Brother got married!
3. Alan went to Kentucky for a Dental School interview! He loved it! (Keep your fingers crossed)
4. I got promoted at work! I am a lead teacher now.

Hopefully 2012 will be as good to us as 2011. Happy New Year everyone!

xoxo
-Dani and Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image