Friday, April 13, 2012

To my lovely Parents

Yesterday My Parents celebrated their Anniversary. They have been married for 32 years! They are such good examples to us on what a marriage is. They have been through ups and downs but that is life and they did everything together. They have always supported my sister and I and have been the best parents two kids could have ever had. Their love is truly inspiring and I look up to them both tremendously. I know I can always talk to them and count on them to give me the best advice. I am so glad that they got married and I feel so blessed to be apart of their family!! I love you Mom and Dad and here is to another 32 years!!

P.S. My parents sure know how to celebrate in style. They are spending the week in Newport Beach, California. My sister and I seriously looked up flights and almost crashed their vacation. We were smart and decided we better not do that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image