Monday, May 13, 2013

My First Mother's Day!

Being a Mom is truly one of the greatest blessings you can have in this life. It is nothing like I thought it would be..It is a million times better. I had no idea that I could love something so much, I had no idea I could learn how to be so selfless and completely forget about my needs and put my daughter before anything else. I was not prepared to have my heart melt a thousand times a day whenever she smiles at me, or giggles, reaches up to grab my face, or squeezes my finger. I love Madeline so much and being her Mother is the most amazing thing in this whole world.

I had a fantastic first Mother's day ever! Alan was so great all day and made me feel special. He made a delicious breakfast. Alan and Madeline made me an adorable gift. He made me her footprint and had it framed with an adorable picture of her next to it. It was truly precious!

We had my family over for a Mother's day dinner. My sister and I made dinner and Alan and Jon BBQ for us. We had a fantastic dinner and enjoyed spending time together. My mom does so much for everyone and is truly super mom. She does it all. She is the best example to me and I hope some day I can be half the mom she is. She is also a wonderful Grandmother and Madeline absolutely adores her. I love you Mom! I hope you had a relaxing day and you know how much we all appreciate the things you do for us!




Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image