The Holidays are always a crazy time for everyone. Lots of parties and activities to attend. Well June is just like the Holiday Season in my family. We have 3 Birthdays, an anniversary, and Father's day. This June was especially busy with preparing to move and cramming in lots of family/friend time and goodbye parties.
We started June off by Celebrating our anniversary. Our anniversary wasn't until the 27th but we knew we would be busy packing and getting ready for the movers. We spent the weekend at the Little America. It was so fun. We went swimming and just got in some last relaxing time before all the craziness hit. My parents came and picked Madi up so we could go to brunch at the Grand America. It was soooooo good. I love that place. Happy Anniversary to us!
My Dad's birthday 6/7/2013:
Lucky for my Dad his birthday fell on a Friday! Hooray! He got to party it up all day with my mom while the rest of us worked. That night my mom had a fabulous BBQ dinner. It was yummy and the perfect summer night.
The next event was my sister's Birthday 6/9/2013:
This wasn't just any birthday, this was the big 30! My sister and Jon spent the weekend in Park City. On Sunday morning we went up and met them at the hotel for breakfast by the pool. We had delicious bagels. (cinnamon sugar and honey almond cream cheese for me. If you have not tried this I highly recommend it, it is heavenly!) We played in the pool and soak up some necessary vitamin D rays. We then got ready to go to dinner. We had some time to kill before our dinner reservation so we decided to go to the Park City Resort. Jon surprised us and bought us tickets to go on the alpine slide. We were so excited. It was so fun until things got a little wild and I flew off my sled and got server burns all over my arms and leg. I cried like a 2 year old girl. It hurt so bad and I was so embarrassed. Once I got all bandage up we went to a delicious dinner. We finished the night off back at their condo and had fabulous butter dream cookie. The next weekend my mom and I had a surprised party for my sister. We made a a Cafe Rio dinner and then we went out dancing. Best. Night. Ever. Happy 30th Big Sis! I know this will be the best year yet!
Father's Day:
Madeline and I made Alan breakfast in bed. Then she gave him a cute picture of the two of them and a cute saying with her little foot prints. It was precious. We then spent the day up at the boat. We had lunch and boated around. Madeline loved the boat! Later we had a fantastic BBQ dinner. I attempted to make homemade Vanilla ice cream but failed miserably. Although the homemade hot fudge turned out fabulous. I guess you win some and lose some. Oh well. It was a great day! Alan is such a fantastic dad and I love him more because of it.
My Birthday 6/23/2013:
Alan made me breakfast in bed. It was so yummy! He also decorated our bedroom door with all my favorite things! I felt so spoiled already. He then gave me my birthday presents which were awesome and all things that I would need for our new home in Florida. We then went to my sweet little Eva's baptism followed by a picnic lunch at the park. We then went swimming and then we had take out from my favorite Italian Restaurant The Cinegrill. I opened my presents from everyone and to say I was spoiled would be an understatement. I am so blessed to have such amazing, loving, caring people in my family who take such great care of me. We then had the best cake in the entire world! I was freaking out about turning 25 but after my birthday I think it will be fantastic.
We had a wonderful June and are so grateful for all the time we got to spend with everyone before we moved away!

No comments:
Post a Comment