(Don't mind me and Madi sleeping)
Before we moved I had been in contact with another wife of a dental student who was also from Utah and had kids (bonus!). Thank goodness she found me! After we arrived in Florida they quickly took us under their wings and had us over for dinner. After we hung out I instantly felt better about everything! We quickly all became great friends! What a huge blessing it has been! The Rubisch's are amazing! They have the two cutest kids. Their little boy Levi is a month and half older than Madi and Jenny and I are already planning their wedding! They are great parents and so much fun to hang out with! This is going to sound so cheesy but Jenny is my rock! Seriously I don't know what I would do without her. She has made this move so much easier and it is so nice to have a friend who understand what I am going through! Josh and Alan have become great friends too and good study partners! We have had some fun times just hanging out and going to the beach!
We have met several great couples and families out here! Everyone has been so nice to us and welcoming. There are several other couples from LECOM medical that are awesome! We have loved getting to know everyone and hanging out. We are looking forward to all the fun memories we are going to make with our new friends!
We have spent a few days at the beach. It has been so much fun and Madi loves it! She is definitely going to be a beach bum! (some of these photos I stole from Jenny)
So far we love Florida! We sure do miss our family and friends back home. We feel so lucky to have this wonderful opportunity and for all the new friends we have made!


No comments:
Post a Comment