Sunday, October 20, 2013

A little bit of Fall

Fall has always been one of my favorite times of year! I love everything about fall. I am so incredibly homesick right now. Everyone is talking about the leaves changing into the beautiful orange, red, and yellows, Breaking out their sweaters and boots, Delicious pumpkin dishes and the cold crisp air. It is still 90 plus degrees and still unbelievably hot so it is hard to get into the fall spirit. 

This weekend we decided to go to a Pumpkin Patch with our friends the Rubisch's. We drove about 45 minutes and found a cute little Pumpkin patch that was just the right size for the kiddos. Madeline loved the pumpkins and kept trying to pick them up and drop them on the ground. She also liked to eat the stems. She of course enjoyed the company of Lily and Levi. 

I am pretty sure this pumpkin is bigger than Madi

Poor Levi, he takes a lot of abuse from this girl

She loves Pumpkins!

Photo Cred: To the amazing Jenny!
Thanks to our amazing friends for a fantastic time and helping us get into the Fall Spirit!

Last week I also decided to make Pumpkin Chocolate cookies. These cookies are so easy and only have three ingredients. One of my friends brought them to my baby shower last year and they were amazing!

Ingredients: 
1 package Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz can of Pumpkin
1 bag of Chocolate Chips (I used the mini Chocolate Chips)


Directions:
Mix together spice cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Add Chocolate Chips. Drop cookies onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. 



They are so easy and so delicious! 

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures. The one of Madi squishing that boy's cheek is hilarious! I have made those kind of cookies before, but I had forgotten about them, thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete

Image

Image