Wednesday, December 11, 2013

85 degrees in December..OH MY!

Yesterday was National Hate Florida day!


Everywhere across the Country is freezing! In Utah it was like 9 degrees. Even Arizona is experiencing extremely cold weather. Florida is experience unseasonably warm weather.....uh yeah you think? Most people who live here are like: oh isn't it just great! Don't you just love the weather here? Let me fill you in on a little secret....NO! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of being hot. I have been hot since June! There is no point in showering cause I just walk outside and I am completely sweaty. During Madeline's nap time yesterday I thought, oh I want to read a book and relax in the bath tub. I was in there maybe 5 minutes and I had to get out cause it was too hot and I felt like  I was going to pass out! I know I shouldn't be complaining because if I were where it was cold I would wish I was where it was hot. I guess we are just never satisfied. I do love living in Florida. Last week we were able to go to the beach and play in the water. That is pretty amazing. I do however miss the seasonal changes. We had no fall and now we have no winter. It is pretty hard to get into the Christmas spirit when your AC is blasting throughout your house. I am sure if you are use to it, it feels normal but to me it feels like a never ending August. I want to watch the snow fall and sit in front of the fire place in my flannel pajamas and socks! I can't believe I miss something as silly as socks! I can't wait to go home to Utah for Christmas and when I get my fill of being cold (which might be never, it has been awhile) I get to come home to 80 degrees.

So to all of those freezing your buns off I am trying to send you some of my warm weather your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image