Thursday, April 17, 2014

Auntie Visits Florida

We just got to spend the week with my amazing sister! I am so glad that she was able to take time off work and come spend time with us. This trip was extra special and I am so grateful for the time we were able to spend together. We did a lot of fun stuff while she was here visiting. We spent a lot of time at the beach, we went to a state park where we got to see Alligators, we ate some good food, and just enjoyed the company. Madeline has such a special relationship with her aunt and it just melts my heart. I love watching them together and I love that my sister loves her so much!
Fun at the Beach!

The beaches are so crazy this time of year!

Dinner at Bonefish Grill



We love the beach!

hmm Keyline pie

Fan boat ride

Scary Alligators

The Sandbar






We love our Ihop dates



Surprise!!!! Cannot wait to be an Auntie myself!
We love you Nicole! Thanks for the visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image