Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Happy 22nd Birthday Alan!!
Yesterday we celebrated Alan's 22nd birthday! Unfortunately his birthday happened to fall on a Monday so we had to go to work and school and couldn't really do much. I made him a special birthday dinner that I think was pretty yummy! I made Lasagna which is the one thing I actually know how to make and think I have finally perfected it! After dinner we had my family and his parents over for cake and ice cream. I made him a football shaped birthday cake because he looooves football so much! I thought I was pretty clever :) It was so fun to get together with our families and celebrate his birthday! He got some really nice gifts from everyone and loved all of them! Alan is such a wonderful husband and I am so lucky to have him in my life! I am so glad that we are married and I got to share his birthday with him! I love you baby! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Image
No comments:
Post a Comment