Friday, April 23, 2010

As of Late...

I know every single post on this blog starts out with "I am the worst blogger ever" but its so true. The last post was from winter?? Really that is just sad so I am going to try and update as much as possible because we have lots of exciting things going on right now. This post could end up being really long so I am going to give the Top 5 things we have been up to lately.


1. I got a new job!!!!
In February I started my ultimate dream job. I am a co teacher at a Montessori preschool and it is seriously the best job ever! I love getting up and going to work everyday and I have learned so much from my students and they are absolutely adorable and make me smile everyday! I feel so lucky to have my dream job before I have even graduated from college. I have also decided I am going to write a book about all the hilarious and adorable things 3-5 years old say. For example one of my students came up to me at recess and said "Ms. Dani my heart is broken." I said "oh no what happened?" She replies with "someone pushed me down and now my heart is broken." It was so cute! I look forward to those conversations everyday!


2. We visited sin city for a second time this year!
We went to Vegas over spring break. We just went for 2 days and spent the rest of the time in St. George. Vegas was super fun and we had a blast! I actually won some money and Alan and I went dancing (he was such a good sport cause he knows how much I love it) and it was really fun. St. George was also fun and we did a lot of outside activities which was nice because it was nice and warm. We went hiking. attempted to play golf, and went swimming. It was a nice break and we enjoyed spending time with the Cash/Dean family. We had a great time just hanging out and relaxing. Thanks Mom, Dad, Nicole, and Jon for a fun trip!



Dinner at P.F Chang's in Vegas best food ever!


We stayed at Planet Hollywood it was really cool!
Alan golfing.. He got a hole in one ;)
Hiking up Snow Canyon in St. George. It was absolutely beautiful.


My mom and dad in Vegas watching March Madness!

3. Easter Weekend
Easter weekend was very busy. We had a great one spending it with both of our families. It was general conference that weekend so Alan and I went to Mass with my family which was beautiful. We then went and had the traditional Cash Family Hungarian/Italian brunch which as always was excellent. We spent a few hours just hanging out and visiting with my family. We then headed over to Alan's parents where we had dinner and hung out with his family. It was a great day spent with our families and remembering Christ and his Resurrection.

Check out my awesome egg!
Alan and I on Easter

The Cash Family
The Easter Bunny Came!!


4. Finals are In one week!
I am so excited for summer to come but unfortunately I will be going to summer school. The only way I can look at it without getting depressed is that I will be done with school for forever in December!!! Alan is looking forward to not having physics anymore. He had two very hard semesters of physics and he worked very hard and I am so proud of him!! We are not looking forward to the next two weeks of studying and basically having no life until we take our last final!
5. Loving Married Life!
We are enjoying our 10th month of marriage! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Time really does fly when you are having fun! We are loving married life and can't wait for all the incredible journeys to come. We are very busy and life sometimes seems crazy but neither of us would trade it for anything cause it has been amazing!!
Sorry for the super long post!!







2 comments:

  1. I love the update!!! You two are so cute! It was so good seeing you at alicias shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for an updated post! It's good to hear about all of the exciting things going on. Summer semester will fly by and then before you know it you'll be in your last semester and on your way to graduation!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Image

Image