Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy 25th Birthday Alan!

Wow I can't believe my hubby is 25 years old. I remember when he was just a little 18 year old who swept me off my feet. This year for Alan's birthday I wanted to do something really special, because you only turn 25 once. I surprised him the night before his birthday and took him to a "fancy" dinner. I think I may have liked the getting dressed up part a little more than him. We went to the Roof for dinner. It was amazing!! The food is so good and the view is breathtaking!



The next day was Alan's birthday. I made him breakfast decorated his door with all his favorite treats and gave him his presents. We both had the day off because my Best Friend was getting married and we had wedding festivities all day. It was great to spend the whole day together!


On Saturday Night we had a small get together with some of our friends and had a bbq. It was so fun! Alan is so lucky he got to celebrate his birthday for 3 days!

We had a good time celebrating! I am so happy that Alan was born and I get to share forever with him! He is such an amazing man and has accomplished so much already. I love you babe! I hope 25 is the best year yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image

Image