| Madi and Grandpa on Dumbo |
| Madi loved the Characters until they got too close |
| Waiting with Grandma for the Jungle Cruise |
| Madi and Parker |
| I don't think she was a fan of this ride.... |
| Hooray Disney Jr. Show |
| I was picked from the audience to participate in the Indiana Jones show at Hollywood Studios |
| A sweet little girl gave Madi her balloon cause they didn't have anywhere to put it while they went on rides. |
| She is obsessed with dogs, especially if they aren't real. |
| Hanging with Uncle Chris so Mom and Dad could go on Star Tours |
| Who needs Disney World when you can play with stairs? |
| Beach day! Grandma keeping Madi warm |
| Some paddle ball fun! |
| We spent a day at Universal Studios. Harry Potter World was so awesome! |
| Grandpa and Madi |
| Madi's cousins entertaining her in those long lines. |
| hmmmmm butter beer! |
| Madi loves her cousins |
| She enjoyed playing with her stroller |
| Alan and I were too big to take her into the playground at Animal Kingdom so Parker volunteered! |
| Finally a Nap! |
| Teething is hard business |
| Madi and her grandparents waiting in line |
| Madi and Mom in their Ears! |
| Passed out! Successful trip? I think so! |
No comments:
Post a Comment